Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

UPA II in deep shit and I'm loving it

This is just going to be a celebratory post from me - an ardent CONgress hater.


 Though I haven't had the time to blog for a while now, I still have been staying in touch with the news and well... the 2g scam, the Wikileaks bombs, the Antrix episode, the PJ Thomas affair, MMS's chirharan in both houses and the trouble with Mamata all of these have of late given me immense satisfaction of a perverse nature, thought I'd just share these thoughts with the world. Its not like I am a big NDA fan but again, I most certainly am a big CONgress hater and it therefore so so pleases me to see it being done over doggie style like this ... hardcore, I tell ya. I hope it does not stop till after the elections next year
buzz this


3 comments:

Mário Nunes said...

Hello friends I wonder if they are interested in making an exchange of links between the Tundra and Kulture Kafe?
http://kafekultura.blogspot.com

Current Affairs said...

Yes what you have heard is absolutely true that the Antrix episode, the PJ Thomas affair, MMS's chirharan in both houses and the trouble with Mamata all of these have of late given me immense satisfaction of a perverse nature,
this will really not going to stop until the congress party goes

Shifting Sands said...

Yea the anti congress wave now seems almost as potent as I remember in in the late 1990's when I was a teen. Regardless of what the congress does however I am not too sure I like what BJP is doing too much as well. Wish we could make Anna Hazare PM next

Post a Comment

So...?